UAH 500 thousand
is the amount of the company's investments into education projects.
Petro Yatsyk International Contest of Ukrainian Speakers
In 2005, Obolon joined the supporters of Petro Yatsyk International Contest of Ukrainian Speakers, which:
- promotes the Ukrainian language among Ukrainians;
- improves the prestige of the official language among the youth;
- promotes respect for the culture and traditions of Ukraine.
The encouragement prizes for the winners are from 3,000 to 6,000 UAH .
For 10 years, Obolon has been providing financial assistance for the contest and establishing its own prizes for proficient speakers of Ukrainian.
Today, the Petro Yatsyk Contest includes:
- 5 million pupils, students and representatives of the Ukrainian Diaspora taking part in the linguistic marathon every year.
- 25 countries whose citizens take part in the event.
- Proficient speakers of the native language aged 9-21 who take part in the Petro Yatsyk International Contest.
- For over 11 years, Obolon have been providing support to Kyiv Arts School No.5 for artistically gifted children. The company provides healthy drinks, gifts and souvenirs for the students.
- Kyiv National university named by Shevchenko, Department of psychology - attracting young professionals to for conducting lectures in the company
- Supporting students' initiatives of the Ukrainian Catholic University
- Cooperation with NGO "International European Parliament"
- Long-term cooperation with NTU KPI through:
- Students' association ESTIEM - learning the basics of engineering and management processes in the industry
- EBEC (European BEST Engineering competitions)